Monday, August 10, 2015

Strobe away!

Hey Loves,

I hope you enjoyed my new video about "Strobing". I seriously looove highlighting so much and specially layering different highlighters is totally my thing. So here are three of my faves. If I decide to go full glam (like I did in the video) I like to start off with a cream highlighter like the one by Kiko (I couldn't find the exact same one on their website but I found a similar one.) Next comes the Benefit Sun Beam. Once I applied my creams I like to set it all with a powder highlighter and if you watch my videos, you will know that I am addicted to my Mary-Lou Manizer. Let me know what your favourite products are below. More pictures and swatches of the highlighters that I used are below as well. 




Mary-Lou Manizer, Kiko Dazzling Highlighter, Benefit Sun Beam









Hope you loved this
- Silky x

2 comments:

  1. Nikita upadhya from mumbaiAugust 13, 2015 at 7:17 PM

    I have imbibed a lot from you! Thanks u pretty lady 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! That's so sweet! Thank you for all the love <3

    ReplyDelete