Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Get ready w/ me + Hair care routine




Hey Dolls,

I finally put up my current hair care routine for you guys. This was something that was requested many many times. So finally here it is :) I also filmed the make-up look that I was wearing in my last video, as a lot of you were asking for a tutorial so I decided to do a get ready with me.
As promised, all the products are below. (If you click on the names you will be directed to their website.)




*HAIR*
Gliss Kur Ultimate Volume Express Repair 
Toni & Guy Glamour 3D Volumizer 
Hask Argan Oil 

*MAKE - UP*
Vichy Derma Blend Foundation - 45 Gold
Kiko Face Brush - 106
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - 10
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Dark
Artdeco Eyeshadow Base
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Virgin, Buck
Maybelline Brow Drama - Medium Dark
Benefit Groovy Kinda Love Palette - Tickle my Ivory, Kiss me I'm tipsy (was a limited edition)
p2 Gel Eyeliner - 100% black
Yves Saint Laurent Babydoll Mascara 
Sleek Bronze Block - Dark 099
Kiko Dazzling Highlighter - 01 (similar one)
Lakmé 9 to 5 Lipliner - Brick Rose
Sleek Lipstick - Bare all 





Lots of love,
Silky x


1 comment: